Index of Ratings

...

*5*
This rating is reserved for acknowledged cinematic classics to highlight their significance.

5
This rating would be given to any film or television series I consider to be exceptional, whether from an objective or subjective perspective.

4
This rating would be given to any film or television series that I consider to be above average, whether from an objective or subjective perspective.

3
This rating would be given to any film or television series I consider to be a good and perfectly watchable example of the genre.

2
This rating would be given to any film or television series I consider to be about par for the genre.

1
This rating would be reserved for any film or television series I consider to be very poor and would not wish to ever watch again, whether from an objective or subjective perspective.



...

No comments: